The Alaska small estate affidavit, also known as Form P-110, is a document used to make a claim on the assets of a decedent after all property has been dispersed to the family and the rightful heir(s).
- Sworn Statement Closing Small Estate (Form P-350) – After the Personal Representative has administered the property this form must be filed to close the case.
- Vehicle Transfer (Form P-827) – To be used to declare vehicles in the Small Estate.
What is left may be made a claim for as long as the amount is less than the combined amount of the:
- homestead allowance;
- exempt property;
- family allowance;
- costs and expenses of administration;
- reasonable funeral expenses;
- reasonable and necessary medical and hospital expenses of the decedent’s last illness.